Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Criminal

I have a wonderful lemon tree. It lives inside in the winter and outside in the summer. I just love this not so little plant. It has produced lemons for me, but in the last two years nothing. Remembering to water it on a regular bases is probably the reason for lack of fruit. This summer, I have been taking care of it. My little plant has flowered and was beginning to produce lemons, one was already the size of a big strawberry. These lemons are sweet and make the best lemon tarts.

So you probably noticed that I said "was". You are probably wondering why this post is called, "The Criminal".

Jackson became quite upset when I did not look pleased with him. So he ran to his bed to lay down. He does this when he knows I am very disappointed with him. (It was a great excuss to use my new lens though.)

No comments: