Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's been awhile since I last post...

A lot has been going on since I last posted. I am taking Karen Russell's photography class. That has taken up a lot of my time. I am really beginning to understand how my camera works and what settings I need for different lighting situations.

Yesterday Gigi and I were scrapping all afternoon. She made cards and I worked on making Valentines Decorations. It was fun. Here are a couple of photos of her making cards.




I applied to a Design Team Call over at My Scrapbook Nook. The list will be posted today for the semi finalists. Then there will be a 2 week meet and greet and see how you fit in before the final cut is made. I am hopeful, but I there is a lot of talent out there, so I am keeping it real too. LOL

I also have been trying to walk 5 miles, 4 times a week. Some weeks I am more successful with this than others. Last week, I walked only 10 miles. The week before, 7. I think I am going to go today, and get it over with.


I have also been scrapping a lot. Here is my latest page that I made. It's one of my favs.


No comments: