Monday, March 30, 2009

GCD Studios....



So I submitted an entry to GCD Studios design team call. I wasn't going to say anything...as there is a slim chance I will be picked, 471 people entered this call...so the competition is tough. I am still hoping and in the least I am looking forward to seeing who the new team is.
With that said.... check out GCD Studios blog as they will be having some give aways as they prepare for the new team. I hope you all win something. How fun will that be?


On another note.... Here is a layout I made this weekend. It is my new favorite.



xo
Missy



4 comments:

Rita said...

Good luck with the call! Love the LO! Such a great mix of colors and products!

Mia said...

Good luck with the call Missy! Love the LO! Love the colors!

Birgit said...

Good luck with the call!!! your Layout is fantastic!!!

Anna Sigga said...

Fingers crossed - and your layout is fab!