Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. It seems like yesterday that I was posting about our one day of snow and now it is the end of March. I have been busy this month helping out at preschool, getting my youngest screened by babies can't wait, preparing for my oldest son's 8th birthday, and a bunch of other things that I won't bore you about.


On St. Patty's day, Harrison colored his hair green. I think he looks cute.

On the 24th of March Harrison Turned 8! Happy birthday sweetie!
I have also been scrapping a lot this month. I posted two of my favorites. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.





I will have more to show you next week. I am going on a scrapbook retreat this weekend. We leave in the morning. I am off to pack. Have a good weekend everyone.




5 comments:

Lauren said...

Great layouts! Have a wonderful time at your retreat!

waleska said...

love the green hair! how fun :)
great pages too!

Gine said...

Love the green hair !!!
Your pages are beautiful
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a great time at your scrap retreat

=)

Kimberly said...

Hey Missy Girl!
I enjoyed the read...thanks.

pink4u said...

Love your Blog.. :)

Your layouts are AWESOME!!

The green hair is adorable,..Look how cute he looks!!

Have a great time at your retreat!
Joanie :)