Friday, July 24, 2009

Look what arrived today!

I have not been blogging lately. We are just enjoying what is left of our summer. My oldest returns to school next Thursday. Yep...You read that right. July 30th. So we are trying our best to get as much summer in as we can, which is why I don't post every often.






Anyhoo, back to my title. I have been waiting for these journals to arrive. We ordered them last week and they are here. By we, I mean, me and Harrison. We are going to be using, reading and wrecking these together. He is is just as excited as I am. I also had fun playing around with my photos so I had to share...which explains why there are three...



5 comments:

Kelly said...

Enjoy what is left of your summer holiday time Missy.
I'm in the middle of winter right here - and so looking forward to mine ;o)

mborrero said...

love the pics

namaste
Melina
living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Tonya said...

Wow! Quick summer! Can my 4 kiddos go back to school with yours?! :)

Zorina said...

Yay for those journals. Hope your summer went so lovely. Enjoy the remaining days before school starts.

casey boyd said...

Bummer!! I wish a long week ahead for you then:)