Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Challenge #5 Shattered Stains

HI everyone.  My kids are in their last week of school for the year.  So I am enjoying my time, being in my craft room, while they are not here.

Today I am posting my project for Challenge #5   Shattered Stains   from Linda's blog Studio L3.  This weeks sponsor is Simon Says Stamp.  Simon Says Stamp is generously offering a $25 gift card to their store.


This technique, Shattered Stains, comes from  Tim Holtz's Book,  A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2, on page 48.


So here is my project.  I made 5 4x4 cards (three are shone here).  I used white card stock, distress inks (several colors), two different masks, spray ink, grunge paper, rock candy crackle paint, smooches, distress stains, and my  Cricut to cut out the die.  


Thanks for looking.  
Melissa

1 comment:

Linda Ledbetter said...

These sweet little cards make my heart happy! I love the design, and your Shattered Stain work is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining the challenge, Melissa!