Artful Times challenge helped me in creating these cards.
Supplies: Kraft paper, sewing pattern tissue paper, stamps, Cricut machine, grunge paper, archival ink from ranger, distress inks (all the browns), ink blending tool, sewing floss, rock candy crackle paint.
1. using the Cricut, I cut out the shawdow box in kraft and the frame in grunge broad.
2. I stamped on the tissue paper and then ripped it to the size of the shadow and glued it down.
3. Inked on the wrinkles using distress ink.
4. inked the frame with distress inks.
5. coated the frame with rock candy crackle paint.
6. let dry.
7. wrap floss around frame.
8. Stamp the base card with background stamp and ink edges using blending tool.
9. stamp on title (make use your words are correct, speaking from experience)
10. Glue frame to shadow.
11. Glue the entire thing to the card.
These were a lot of fun to make.