Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be My Valentine...


















Hi. I made this Valentine's Mini Album which is inspired by Ali Edwards and her mini album.

I used my Slice to cut the scallops. I used a Quaker Oats box for the chipboard. I cut and peeled the packaging label off and painted them pink with MM strawberry and cream paint. I used packaging from Tim Holtz grungeboard for the clear pages. I embossed those with the cuttlebug. The plastic embossed really well. I recommend you try it if you have one. I also used prima flowers, KI memeories chipboard stickers and softies, K and Company Heart stickers, Stickles, staz on ink, a stamp from A's and Chatterbox ribbon. This is for Harrison's
teacher, who is expecting a baby this summer.


2 comments:

MichelleJ said...

Thats really sweet Missy! Love your use of recycled products too.

Gine said...

WoW...This is so beautiful. LOVE your work !!!