Thursday, February 5, 2009

Project 52....#3 Dream Catcher

Here is my latest...Remember your heart

I was very inspired by Dena's project..Her message to her daughter, the transparenies and the color. My idea "remember your heart" came to me from a sweet little girl in my community (church, neighborhood, preschool)who just lost her fight to brain cancer. She made me think to remember to hold the things dearest to my heart tight and to live life for each day.
The Heart is for God, The flowers is for my DH and the three butterflies are for my kids. On the backs of the butterflies I worte..
  • Butterfly to the left: Family,Friends, Love, Live
  • Butterfly in the center: God, heart, Love, LifeButterfly on the right: Me, Art, Create, Life, color.

Supplies:

  • Fancy Pants plastic packaging from a clear mini album kit
  • Cricut: Storybook cart
  • Gold Leaf pen
  • Alcohol Ink
  • American Crafts Ribbon (old old old stuff)
  • Making Memories letter stickers
  • Prima Flowers
  • Prima Butterflies
  • Making Memories Brads
  • Glimmer Mist

2 comments:

Kim said...

love your project!!

On my way... said...

Oh so sweet....oh so sad...