Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Documenting our vacation...

This Summer I drove to Chicago with my three kids. My Husband had to work so he stayed at home. I took photos, tons of photos everyday, except the second day. We were all tired of being in the car. After we returned home, I decided to make an album, (I will have to post the cover in the next post) and fill it with pages from our trip. The album turned out to be 12 x10. I was limited to the size box I had available at the time. So I cut my pages to that size, scrap the front and back, put in grommets so I can pop them into my album. I guess I should say the ablum has three rings to hold the pages. I don't have any page protectors...I am not terribly worried about that. Ha! Most of my pages are just in one big stack. That would be a whole post of it's own.

So here are the first three pages of my album. The third one, I made today. I wish you all could see them in real life, I could not get the camera to capture the look..I hope you know what I mean. Thanks for reading and looking. If you click on the photos, they will open up bigger in another window.






3 comments:

Rita said...

Love your pages for your album! What a great way to document your vacation!

*reyanna* said...

Love travel layouts. So fun. I love what you did with that MM flowered paper! And the journaling on the side! Awesome!

Denise said...

Awesome! I love your style. Lots of fun! The size of your album is great. i am going to have to try that size. I really like the look of them!