Monday, August 17, 2009

Icebox pie.

This is a mini album that I made for my Sister and Brother in law. They were married this past July. I used a Maya Road chipboard album with some prima, making memories, smooches, ranger products..I just love how this turned out. The background is a pop can that I embossed and used alcohol ink on. The front and back is my favorite. I didn't bother posting the rest here, but if you want to see the pages, just look in my 2 peas gallery or Studio Calico gallery. I choose blue as there was a lot and I mean a lot of blue in the photo..not that it was the color of the wedding.



Moving on...the title. Here is my icebox pie. It looks good right? It is. I ended making two yesterday. The first was ended up in the trash. I had one little boy...age 3...names not to be mentioned, but beings with a J....he was busy trying toget my attention..saying mommy over and over, grabbing my leg and more. He does this when I am tryig to do something, like try a new recipe. In all this craziness, I grabbed baking soda instead of cornstarch the first time around and well....that was one of the most disgusting things I ever put in my mouth. Ick. Here is what the second one turned out to look like. Just thought I would share.

A nice tasty treat!

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Cute mini!

And I am always making errors like that in the kitchen, but unfortunately I can't always blame it on my 2 or 7 year old.
Usually it's just me :0)

Cath said...

Looks delicious!

Erika said...

pretty little album! Did you save me a piece??