Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Art day!


Today is an art day for me. But first I want to share this layout with you. It's a photo I took of my daughter the day she was trying on her dance recital costume. She looked so pretty in the sun light.

When I decided to make this layout, the Paris paper from Paris Nights GCD Studio collection just seemed to fit. I misted the paper with pink ink spray and added other papers for a layered looked from the same line. I also used some of Melody Ross's line of recipe cards and embellishments to finish the page.


It is an art day for me. I have no where to be for once. No rushing around in the late afternoon to get dinner on the table so we can rush off to other commitments. It is such a wonderful feeling. So I am ignoring all the things that should be and really need to be done around the house today and instead I am going to be creating. My daughters Birthday is coming up soon and I am making her invites...

xo
Missy

No comments: