Friday, September 17, 2010

pretty in pink


Hello there. I has been just a few days since I last posted....Life just got in the way a little bit.

Here is a layout that I made about Gigi. She was posing for me in her ballerina costume for the dance recital last spring. I used paris nights paper, with a little bit of a music sheet that I had laying around. I used Paris Nights glitter stickers for my title, and some Melody Ross embellishments. I finished off the layout with some glimmer mist, butterflies and a stamp.

The journaling....
Gigi Spring 2010 Here you are wearing your pink dance recital costume. Even at the age of 5, you are a lovely young lady. You danced to Hey Diddle Diddle, the Cat and the Fiddle. You were fabulous on stage. We can't wait to see what you do next. (This looks way cuter in person.)

xo
Missy

No comments: