Friday, September 10, 2010

Simply Perfect

Today is Friday. The end of the week. I have been trying post to my blog everyday of the month (excluding weekends) for September. And everyday I am trying to include some of my work, all of which included GCD Studio products. On this layout, the foundation of the layout is paper from their Canta Line. This line blends so well with so many things and colors and is just fun to use.

This layout in about my son Jackson jumping during his 3rd Birthday Party. As I said, I used GCD Studio paper for the foundation. The little scraps from Cosmo Cricket, which were placed to hide where I had cut into the foundation paper for another project. The Frame is paper by pink paisley. The mask and paints are by Tim Holtz and Ranger. I did the stitching with my ssewing machine and the rub-on is from a friend.
Hope you all have a fun weekend.
xo
Missy

No comments: