Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Run Into the Light


Running. That is my life right now. I rush around, getting the kids ready for school. Run around getting things done, the cleaning, the errands and more. Then I rush over to volunteer at the school and it never ends. This is the reason for not posting yesterday.

So here this this layout, and I thought it was fitting with my life. I used some Melody Ross papers mixed with Canta papers. I made little tags so you can see the second side. I made cute little flower embellishments out of the GCD Studio paper scraps that I had laying around.
This is my Youngest, running and playing in Grandma's back yard last spring. I simply love the light that happens in the evening and the haze and mists you get. I wish I could be running and playing like this, instead of the running and rushing around I have to do as a responsible adult. What do you wish for?
Have a wonderful day. I must now continue my rushing...lol.

xo
Missy

No comments: