Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a quick post before the busy day begins.

Busy just does not express well enough my day. (Which explains why I am up at this ungodly hour...a little calm before the chaos breaks in.)

I have a 7:30 am appointment, then a nice meeting at Church all morning. Then I am running over to another appointment. I will have a few quite hours in the afternoon to do house work, and then another appointment at 3:45. After which I will run home and make dinner and rush my daughter off to cheer leading.
Ok...maybe it is not as crazy as I think. I am starting a little seasonal job next week, so I am trying to squeeze everything into now.

I am so excited about my job. It is my first one in over 10 years.

So, during my quite time this morning, I thought I would share another layout with yall. This is of my youngest son. We were walking in the woods (I don't hike.lol) after our bout tour at the Lost River Cave. Jackson just had to see if he could get inside.

On this layout I used Canta Collections paper at the base. I spritzed it with spray ink. I framed the photos with paper from Paris Nights collection. I used embellishments from Melody Ross's collections.

have a Happy Thursday.
xo
Missy

No comments: