Monday, September 13, 2010

Winter

Last year it snowed. Several times. Now to some of you, this is not a big deal. To me it is not a big deal, having grown up in the North and having lived in Detroit for a year. However, living in the South, it is big. We don't usually get snow. Last season, we had three big snows. A huge deal. So I have tons of snow photos, for the total of 6 days we had snow. Why? My kids have always lived in the South and this was the first time for the two younger ones to remember snow.

Anyway, here is a layout I made about winter, my daughter and the snow. There is no journaling, as I think the photo says it all.

I used some paper from the Canta line, Paris Nights line, Cosette Collection, and some Melody Ross embellishments (all by GCD Studios).
Happy Monday!
xo
Missy

No comments: