Sunday, September 19, 2010

A weekend post. Really?


Hi and happy weekend. I am wishing we had another day left of the weekend, but it is what it is.
Jackson was not feeling well, so we only did what we needed to do and nothing more. So we went shoe shopping, as all three kids needed new shoes. After that, the boys stayed at home and viewed some movies and Gigi and I went to a play date. That was so fun.
Today we just played and rested and played.

Here is another layout that I made for my GCD Studio spotlight. This is about about my youngest son's baptism. I used paris nights paper and letter stickers, some scraps from cassette collections paper. I accented the photo and paper with some rub-ons that have been in my stash for some time now. The journaling reads: Jackson's Baptism. Jackson with his Godparents at our church.
I just cannot get over that this photo was taken over 4 years ago. How fast they grow.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday....

xo
Missy

No comments: